HAHAHAHA! I just found a list I had made way back about being snowed in, and it is the best thing ever!
- Contact your alien twin (everyone obviously has an alien twin) via phone, so s/he can come save you.
- Climb up onto the roof and pretend you are on stage – sing a song / dance.
- Climb up onto the roof and slide down into the snow.
- Go into the attic and pretend you found a long-lost treasure.
- Watch a movie backwards.
- Travel through your wardrobe to Narnia, and (for the climate change) go to the beach there.
- Practice your sword fighting skills so that you can earn your knighthood when the snow is gone.
- Send a raven to your best friend saying how urgent your message is, but don’t actually include the message.
- Send a letter in a bottle to whoever finds it. (Drop it in the snow from your window: Obviously there will be water enough to carry your message once the snow melts!)
- Practice your triple backflipping skills.
Hope you enjoyed!
Hey! Here is the first list I have compiled:
Things to do when there is no electricity (assuming all electronic devices are dead too, obviously..)
….but it’s day time
- Go for a run outside
- Pack and go on a road trip
- Open your closet door and go to Narnia
- Read a book
- Rearrange your room
- Create a home theatre (literally being the actors to your own plays)
- Play an instrument
- Write a book (longhand)
- Roll around the house
- Slide down the stairs
- Sing at the top of your lungs
- Quickly eat all the food in your fridge, because it might go bad while the electricity is out and it gets all warm
….and it’s dark
- Read a book using a candle
- Play hide and seek in the dark
- Feel your way through the dark to your closet, then go to Narnia
- Make a bonfire
- Walk around your house with a candle in your hand (like they used to do in the olden times)
- Eat lots of chocolate (assuming you can find it in the dark)
- Wear all your hats and walk around like that (don’t worry: nobody can see you!)
- Sneak up on someone else and tickle them, then sneak away again when they try to tickle you back
- Create a radio show with everyone present
- Draw a painting, then look at it with a candle
- Work out (advantage: nobody can see you sweat)
- Make tea, then wonder why it tastes so horrible (oh, you forgot to add the water..?)
- Decorate your house
Hope I managed to entertain you!